[Last updated: (on May 18, 2022)]
Our Approach To Privacy
Pactera Edge operates a platform used to recruit crowd resources globally to support hosted projects, process work for different projects, and track resources working hours; users can register via our websites under the oneforma.com domain (our “Website“) and browse, apply for published job opportunities, and take tasks from the online interface. (“OneForma“).
Pactera Edge is the data controller of the personal information we hold about you. You can reach out to Centific with address: 14980 NE 31st Way Suite 100 Redmond, WA, U.S. 98052; contact email: Pactera_Holdings_Spain@centific.com; phone: 1.425.233.8578.
Personal Information We Collect About You And How We Use It
We collect personal information about you when you voluntarily submit information directly to us when using OneForma. This can include information you provide to us when you register for an account; fill in a form on OneForma; create or edit your profile on OneForma; correspond with us via the Website, phone, e-mail, or otherwise; subscribe to our mailing lists, newsletters, or other forms of marketing communications; respond to surveys; or use some other feature of OneForma as available from time to time.
If you choose not to provide personal information, we may not be able to provide our services to you or respond to your requests.
The table at Annex 1 sets out the categories of personal information we collect about you and how we use that information. The table also lists the legal basis which we rely on to process the personal information, the categories of recipients of the personal information, and information as to how we determine applicable retention periods.
We also automatically collect personal information about you indirectly about how you access and use OneForma and information about the device you use to access OneForma.
The table at Annex 2 sets out the categories of personal information we collect about you automatically and how we use that information. The table also lists the legal basis which we rely on to process the personal information, the categories of recipients of the personal information, and information as to how we determine applicable retention periods.
Security And Transferring Your Personal Information
We implement appropriate technical and organisational measures to protect your personal information against accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, change, or damage. All personal information we collect will be stored on secure servers. All electronic transactions entered into via our Website will be protected by SSL encryption technology. While we use these precautions to safeguard your information, we cannot guarantee the security of the networks, systems, servers, devices, and databases we operate or that are operated on our behalf.
International Transfers Of Your Personal Information
Your Rights In Respect Of Your Personal Information
If you are located in the EU, in accordance with applicable privacy law, you have the following rights in respect of your personal information that we hold:
- Right of access. The right to obtain access to your personal information.
- Right to rectification. The right to obtain rectification of your personal information without undue delay where that personal information is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to erasure. The right to obtain the erasure of your personal information without undue delay in certain circumstances, such as where the personal information is no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which it was collected or processed.
- Right to restriction. The right to obtain the restriction of the processing undertaken by us on your personal information in certain circumstances, such as where the accuracy of the personal information is contested by you, for a period enabling us to verify the accuracy of that personal information.
- Right to Data Portability. You have the right to receive personal data concerning you in a structured, common, and machine-readable format or request transmission of the data to a third party, if the conditions in Article 20 of the GDPR are met.
- Right to Object. You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data based on our legitimate interests at any time. We will no longer process the data, unless there are compelling legitimate grounds for our processing that override the interests, rights, and freedoms of the data subject, or the processing serves the purpose of asserting, exercising, or defending legal claims. You also have the right to object at any time to the use of your data for direct marketing.
- Right to Withdraw Consent. If we are processing your personal data based on your consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time.
You also have the right to lodge a complaint to the Supervisory Authority in your jurisdiction.
Cookies And Similar Technologies
Links To Third-party Sites
Our Website may, from time to time, contain links to and from third-party websites. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for their policies. Please check the individual policies before you submit any information to those websites.
Our Policy Towards Children
Our Service is not directed at persons under 18 and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children. If you become aware that your child has provided us with personal information without your consent, then please contact us using the details below so that we can take steps to remove such information.
Changes To This Policy