Based upon experience
We are looking for a Salesforce Marketing Consultant based in Serbia to join our team full-time.
Your role and responsibilities:
– Full-lifecycle implementations and/or implementing integrated solutions including other SFMC ecosystem technologies, cloud-based marketing solutions, integration services, and data modeling.
– Provide service excellence by identifying key client business issues, determining client needs by supplementing the standard assessment techniques and tools with innovative approaches, evaluating, and validating analysis and developing recommendations for the client in the context of the overall engagement.
– Work with clients to help define use cases and prioritize based on business value and scope.
– Facilitate strategic conversations with clients to define and document business and technical requirements based on prioritized use cases.
– Perform gap analysis outlining client gaps in technology, resources, and institutional knowledge necessary to deliver and execute a successful channel rollout.
– Work with cross-functional teams to clearly link functional scope back to business value.
– Clearly define the value for our clients associated with delivering against capabilities and requirements.
– Work with customer(s) as well as internal teams to clearly define and document project scope, requirements and integration points as they relate to solution implementation.
– Develop key content and assets for project workshops for functional and scope priority alignment.
– Develop business requirement documentation and project deliverables.
– Maintain working knowledge of end-to-end solution, with the ability to identify, document, communicate, and mitigate risks and issues as project progresses.
– Collaborate with onshore and offshore teammates.
– Support technical and functional testing of the implemented solution like SIT and UAT.
– Identify partnership opportunities and capitalizes on “add-on” sales opportunities across projects.