Based upon experience
We are looking for an experienced Azure SQL Server Database Administrator for our client, a logistics company. This role will manage all aspects of database administration in a single and clustering environment including but not limited to planning, installation, configuration, security configuration, backup and restore, optimization, and monitoring of SQL Server databases.
Your role and responsibilities:
- Responsible for the daily operation and maintenance of SQL Server, including database monitoring, backup, security audit, fault handling, capacity management, and database performance optimizations.
- Identify processing performance issues by analyzing project database structure and related business logic.
- Responsible for database architecture design, including storage capacity, performance, cache, redundant backup, database schema design; resource evaluation, etc.
- Responsible for database deployment, testing and release.
- Responsible for production support especially the emergency issue support (online support). Have ability to troubleshoot and resolution production issues.